Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tutorials!!



I am pleased to announce that from now on I will be posting more and more tutorials to keep you guys interested and share my knowledge with others.  You can look forward to a lot of Ork tutorials, Dark Eldar, and even smaller things like eyes, skin and some terrain.

I will try and post small tips every now and then.  These small tips will be ones that have help greatly, and aren’t hard to do. 

Another thing I will be posting will be ways to save money in the hobby.  From product reviews to preserving paints, this way you will get top notch products and equipment for a little price, saving you more and more money.

I hope these tutorials will help to expand your hobby knowledge and give you ideas for future projects; my main goal is to share what I know to all the awesome viewers out there.


Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment