Saturday, November 20, 2010

AoBR Burnas

I made a huge noobish mistake last month,
I bought a box of lootas and burnas, mad 2 lootas, 2 burnas and a burna mek (what the hell could they ever do in the game in such small numbers !!) I know it was really silly of me, so I tried converting AoBR boyz into another 2 burnas...

...And succeeded!! (my first ever conversion!)

Should be a lot of fun on the tabletop!
It is so simple to covert boyz into burnas,

  1. Remove both arms
  2. Assemble the burna as you usually would!
Hope you found this useful.

Clive.

2 comments:

  1. Your first conversion? Nice one! That's a very clever swap.

    I particularly like the black and white check pattern. You make it look easy, but I know better...

    Well done all round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,

    I was really really nervous!

    ReplyDelete